Free Range Fudge
Spicy Chocolate Oreo Trifle
Have you ever heard about Trifles? If you haven’t just picture a chocolate dessert group parfait. This Trifle recipe is a rich combination of cookies and pudding placed in layers of delight. Imagine yourself plunging a spoon into each and every level of this Spicy Chocolate Oreo Trifle we have nick named “The Dessert King”. This impressive dessert is surprisingly easy to make and it looks astonishing. So if you are looking to wow your friends with dessert this holiday season look no further because you have just been introduced to the Spicy Chocolate Oreo Trifle AKA “The Dessert King”
- Arrange one layer of oreos on the bottom of a glass dish (Either a trifle dish or a 9×13 casserole dish)
- Melt 2 T. of Free Range Fudge and drizzle over the top of the oreos.
- In a small bowl, add instant Chocolate Fudge pudding and 1.5 cups of milk. Whisk (by hand or with a mixer) for about 3 minutes and allow pudding to set.
- While pudding is setting, repeat step 3 with the instant Oreo pudding mix. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Gradually fold in about ¾ of the tub of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Distribute half of the cream cheese-sweetened condensed milk-cool whip mixture to the Chocolate fudge pudding. Fold together. Repeat with the oreo pudding, using the other half of the mixture.
- Layer the Oreo pudding mixture and the chocolate fudge pudding mixture in the dish. Repeat with Oreo cookies,
Free Range Fudge, Oreo Pudding mixture, Chocolate fudge pudding mixture until you use it all. (typically 2-3 layers total).
- Take the remaining cool whip and finish off the top with it.
- Garnish with Oreo Cookie Crumbs, Free Range Fudge, etc.
10. Let set in the refrigerator overnight or longer to make the cookies soft and cake-like.
11. Scoop to serve and enjoy!